Awwww yeeeaaaaah :)In other news, I've kept up with my cinema-going and seen The Damned United and Monsters Vs Aliens in the past couple of weeks. The Damned United was really good, but I feel that knowing nothing about Brian Clough is a slight disadvantage. See, the way the film goes, I thought it was all true like, but it turns out it's sorta based in truth but a bit exaggerated and that. I didn't know that, and was believing everything fed to me, and ended up leaving the film thinking that Clough was kinda useless without WhatHisFace Taylor. Which apparently was not the point of the film and I'd have known that if I knew more about Clough. Oops. That being said, it was a really enjoyable film and Sheen was pretty fookin' spiffy, so all was still good. Monsters Vs Aliens was actually better than I expected, which I think was quite a lot to do with the inspired casting of some characters. Hugh Laurie as a mad scientist half man half grasshopper? Yes please! There's also got to be something said for Seth Rogan's infectious laugh. There's something about Rogan that, while I don't find him really sexually attractive, makes me have a bit of a girl crush on him. I dunno, don't ask :P
I read the fourth fancy hardback of The Walking Dead the other day. Oh. My. Gosh. That shit just keeps getting better and better. No-one's safe, I tells ya!
I guess that's enough, for now. See ya round! *waves*

No comments:
Post a Comment